Billings, MT Posted: 6/17/2021
Our client is a top California EPC firm that specializes in the design and construction of industrial process, manufacturing, life science, and high technology facilities. They are looking for a Civil/Structural Engineer in Billings, MT.
Your work will include several small to moderate-sized complex projects at a time. You will review documents for conformity and quality assurance, as well as develop new techniques/processes or improve existing ones. As a member of our team you will be responsible for approving work scope, budgets, and schedules. You will work collaboratively with more senior engineers and receive support from them along the way.
- Performing structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills, and your experience.
- Providing layout and detailed portions of projects using schematic layout by project lead engineers.
- Providing drawings for your own designs and producing sketches to incorporate in drawings by Designers/Drafters.
- Developing probable construction cost estimates for your projects within the department.
- Performing field activities such as observing and recording existing field conditions and taking / verifying measurements within project area.
- Organizing, drafting, and coordinating technical documents as required.
- BS in Civil/Structural Engineering or related degree with 5+ years of structural experience.
- Professional Engineer License (PE).
- Experience with performing structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards.
- Experience with drawing for own designs and produce sketches to incorporate in drawings by Designers/Drafters.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience with structural analysis software.
- Structural experience within one or more of the following industries: oil and gas, chemical, biotech/pharma, food & beverage, and/or mining & minerals.
- Civil or Structural Professional Engineering License (PE) from MT.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
Already have an account? Log in here