Senior Piping Designer
Wilmington, CA Posted: 6/4/2021
Our client is a major refinery in the Los Angeles area serving the fuel transportation and aviation fuel needs of the western United States. Operates an integrated network of strategic assets that creates and sells refined petroleum products, from feedstock acquisition to wholesale, commercial and retail sales outlets.
**Required** Job Experience:
- Field assignment experience includes performing piping layout, routing piping in existing plants, initiating piping punch lists, material take-off lists, and data gathering.
- Program experience using AutoCAD. Would be a plus if they also are familiar with 3D Cadworx
- Know how to develop isometrics off of individual isometrics
- Preparation of engineering designs and drawings including layout, checking, transposition, isometrics, plot plans, and piping plans and detailed drawings using AutoCAD and 3D Cadworx in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
Other job duties include:
- 15+ years experience
- Knowledge of piping design practices
- Can perform piping layout, pipe fabrication spooling
- Can do piping design, calculations and lay-out
- Knowledge of piping specifications and standards
- Familiar with pipe stress flexibility calculations and complex checking
Already have an account? Log in here