San Ramon, CA Posted: 10/5/2021
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for thoroughly understanding and communicating client requirements and project risks to appropriate team members and managing all requirements to ensure client expectations are met.
- Coordinate and facilitate project deliverables - determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time and manpower requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Track project progress, review project tasks and deliverables to make certain deadlines are met.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to ensure project is delivered on-time and within budget while meeting client and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all internal stakeholders and client representatives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor"s Degree in a technical field, engineering degree preferred.
- PMP preferred. If not a current PMP, incumbent will be required to obtain PMP within 12 months of employment.
Already have an account? Log in here