Binghamton, NY Posted: 6/3/2021
Working with the Lead Engineer developing "next generation" technology and future products with a leading company.
- Research and develop detailed FPGA and microcontroller/firmware designs.
- Develop product firmware; reliability, cost, manufacturing and performance.
- Design firmware for microcontroller based systems.
- Design Verilog and VHDL code for FPGA.
- Plan and execute Validation and Verification requirements.
- Develop functional test plans/procedures against designs.
- Participate in design reviews, project meetings and cost budgeting.
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- 5+ Years Experience in firmware development, verification and certification.
- Experience across analog, digital and power designs.
- Experience in Verilog/VHDL coding for FPGA devices.
- Experience in microchip controller/FPGA based hardware systems.
- Experience in functional testing, design validation and debugging
Already have an account? Log in here