Purchasing Procurement Professional
Englewood, CO Posted: 5/18/2021
Job: Procurement Specialist
Role: We are looking to hire a Procurement Professional to support our client's (a leading global engineering consultancy) purchasing needs. This role will partner with Marketing and Communications Business Unit stakeholders to support the execution and ongoing management of category strategies and projects at a global and regional level. This will be a three month contract role that may be extended.
- Support delivery of cost savings initiatives, risk mitigation and process efficiencies through various value levers
- For example: market analysis, sourcing, TCO modeling, process improvement, demand management
- Lead supplier selection process across multiple subsets of the category, with various scope and stakeholder groups
- Lead negotiations with current and potential suppliers as part of the contract renewal or vendor selection process.
- Collect and analyze internal/external category data, metrics and reports to inform strategic decisions and track performance against goals.
- Strictly uphold Company and Department policies and procedures.
- Degree in Business, Law, Engineering, Supply Management or other applicable field, and training in procurement. Experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable.
- A minimum 6 years of procurement experience, preferably with 4 years in the engineering and construction industry.
- Significant experience in managing procurement operations on major projects, including drafting and formulating contracts, RFx development, negotiations, administering major purchase orders, contracts, or subcontracts.
- Experience in projects related to General Consulting and Professional Services - focus on Marketing and Communications a plus
About PTS Advance:
Founded in 1995, by Ron & June Stein and still family owned to this day, Principal Technical Services (PTS) Advance was designed to meet a gap in the market. We provide people to Energy & Infrastructure as well as, Life Sciences companies that want to do more than just "fill a position".
Interested? Contact Hannah Johnson at 949-268-4083 or via email at Hannah.Johnson@PTSadvance.com for a discussion!
Already have an account? Log in here