Process Engineer - Renewable Fuels Plant
artesia, NM Posted: 5/14/2021
Our client owns and operates refineries located in Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Wyoming and Utah and markets its refined products principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest. They are seeking a Process Engineer to support start-up and commissioning activities of their biodiesel pretreatment units in Artesia, NM.
Successful candidate must have had previous biofuel (ideally vegetable oil) pre-treatment unit experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in development of operating procedures for a pretreatment unit
- Assist in development of startup procedures for a pretreatment unit
- Support the development of maintenance procedures for pretreatment unit equipment
- Assist in the development of pretreatment unit operations and support roles and responsibilities
- Develop commissioning procedures for pretreatment unit systems and equipment
- Provide technical (SME) support for pretreatment unit process and equipment
- Support commissioning activities of pretreatment unit in the field
- Troubleshoot operational and maintenance issues around pretreatment unit equipment
- Assist in training of operations and maintenance personnel on pretreatment unit operation
10+ yrs experience
Prior experience with operations, maintenance or process engineering roles of a pretreatment unit (ideally vegetable oil) is a requirement.
Already have an account? Log in here