Systems Integration Engineer
San Jose, CA Posted: 5/11/2021
Job: Systems Integration Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, California
Role: Our client, a major engineering company, is seeking to hire a Systems Integration Engineer in Santa Clara, California. This is a long-term contract position with a likelihood of becoming a permanent role. In this role you will work in a team environment collaborating with engineers and project managers. This is a fast-paced team focused on designing building systems, complex facilities, data centers, and similar structures. Come join a company who pushes the limits of what is possible to make the world smarter, more connected, and more sustainable.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Work in a team environment to solve complex systems integration solutions in a timely manner.
- Solve complex systems, integration solutions to create, design, and improve system controls.
- Provide support on system integration projects and new upgrades.
- Develop PLC codes and produce SCADA graphics.
- Interact with clients and trade contractors.
- Must have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- Requires a minimum 4 years" experience with GE RX3i, or Allen Bradley ControlLogix programming experience.
- Must have CIMPLICITY, iFix, Wonderware or Factory Talk configuration experience.
- Needs understanding of PLC programming, testing and plant commissioning experience in with process control systems in critical plant environments.
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills with coworkers and clients.
- Experience in various aspects of industrial automation, instrumentation, electrical power and building automation system design.
- Familiar with HPM gas systems
- Knowledge of the electronics industry
- Certified Automation Professional (CAP)
Principal Technical Services (PTS) was established in 1995 to meet a gap in the market. Now known as PTS Advance, we are building on past success and expanding the quality of service we offer to clients and candidates in new geographies and industries. We provide people and tools to Energy & Infrastructure and Life Sciences companies that want to do more than just "fill a position."
Already have an account? Log in here