Fort Lauderdale, FL Posted: 5/7/2021
Job: Quality Assurance Assistant
Location: Sunrise, FL
Role: We are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Assistant to assist our client (a global medical device company) in providing documentation and administrative support for quality assurance, including the support to the documentation management, auditing, change management and training processes.
Job Expectations include:
- Supports with data entry related tasks associated with the implementation of electronic systems.
- Maintains assigned records in an organized and accurate manner.
- Verifies quality records for completeness and compliance with good documentation practices in preparation for scanning and filing.
- Maintains electronic files in a current and secure manner.
- Assist with the maintenance, filing and processing of documentation stored in Documentation Control and other record storage areas.
- Identifies and implements improvement actions related with the Control of Documents.
- Identifies, communicates, and responds to potential problems with the documents, systems, equipment, etc. in a timely manner.
- Assist with duties related to document control and filing of records.
- Assist with the Auditing documentation related activities.
- Maintain the office supplies inventory and order supplies for the QA Department as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Associate degree in a technical or life sciences discipline, or equivalent experience.
- At least a minimum of 1 year experience within a regulated industry such as medical device.
- Documentation control experience is a plus.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
- High attention to details and an overall understanding of GMP/GDP.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks, often managing multiple assignments at one time.
- Understanding of quality system regulations (ISO13485, 21CFR820).
- Ability to lift boxes weighting up to 30lbs containing documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook software is a plus.
- Have strong attention to detail.
Founded in 1995, by Ron & June Stein and still family owned to this day, Principal Technical Services (PTS) was designed to meet a gap in the market. We provide people and tools to Energy & Infrastructure and Life Sciences companies that want to do more than just ‘fill a position’.
Already have an account? Log in here