Customer Service Representative
Pembroke Pines, FL Posted: 4/21/2021
Job: Customer Service Representative
Location: Pembroke Pines, Florida
Role: We are hiring a Customer Service Representative in Pembroke Pines, Florida to work a long-term contract role with our client (a world renown engineering consultancy). This position will be for 40 hours a week with no current demand for overtime. The purpose of this position is to provide customer service support as well as clerical support to our client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers telephones; receive and route messages.
- Handles customer account information as it relates to billing and usage inquiries.
- Handles requests for re-reads of meters.
- Assists with opening and closing of accounts to ensure timely and accurate billing.
- Performs some general office duties such as word processing and filing.
- Assists with calculating customer bills and collection activities such as printing bills, collecting deposits/receipts.
- Maintains Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) work order entries.
- Be included in client mail distribution list and available to resolve e-mail requests if so, asked by Customer Service manager or lead.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two years of office clerical experience.
- Possess a valid driver"s license.
- Proficient in use of computer software including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook.
- Minimum typing speed of fifty (50) words per minute.
- Reading comprehension and ability to perform arithmetic computations.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow directions.
- Must be able to use a telephone and communicate effectively.
Established in 1995, PTS Advance provides people and tools to companies that want to do more than just "fill a position". Our expertise includes attracted and retaining key talent, while managing assignments in a safe, compliant, and transparent manner. We are honest and transparent in the process because we put you first.
Interested? Contact Hannah Johnson at 949-268-4083 or via email at Hannah.Johnson@PTSadvance.com for a discussion!
Already have an account? Log in here