AutoCAD Isometric Piping Drafter
Rodeo, CA Posted: 4/14/2021
PTS Advance has an immediate opening for an Jr. Piping Design/Drafter to create isometric inspection drawings from field sketches using AutoCAD. This position requires field walk-downs and attention to detail. Must be Local for in-person interview. This is a long term contract position at a Bay Area Refinery. No per diem.
- Min. 5+ years piping isometric inspection (ISO"s) design/drafting experience.
- Experienced conducting field-walkdowns to create sketch"s for piping inspection ISO"s.
- Understand how to refer to reference drawings while working with the Document Control.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office
- Refinery field experience is a must.
- Pass drug and background
- TWIC card required along with 20 RSO/P66 site specific.
PTS Advance offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and the option to accrue PTO, 9x80 work schedule with every other Friday off, opportunity to earn project based bonuses and company profit share incentives
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here