Sr. Engineer / Project Manager
Atlanta, GA Posted: 4/13/2021
KEY JOB DUTIES
• Design oil and gas pipelines, pipeline metering facilities, gas compression facilities, liquid pump stations, gas processing, dehydration, heaters, filter separators, and slug catchers.
• Design hydrostatic tests, pipeline replacements, station replacements.
• Design hydrostatic tests for pipeline segments that require a valid strength test to establish the maximum allowable operating pressure (MAOP) of the pipeline. Review historical documents, verify prescribed test boundaries and identify potential hydrotest obstacles.
• Responsible for pipe sizing calculations, valve sizing, hydrostatic test design; hydraulic design, compressor designs, pump designs, interactions with regulatory and permitting agencies as well as other pipeline engineering support.
• Specify materials and equipment for purchase, using data sheets when required. Write equipment specifications for purchase when required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) degree.
• Valid Professional Engineer license preferred
• At least 8 years of professional experience. Experience in oil & gas/utility industry preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of P&ID’s.
• Good knowledge of industry codes and standards ASME/ANSI/API/NFPA/CSA codes (ASME B31.3, B31.4, B31.8, 49 CFR 192 & 195).
• Excellent written, verbal communication and organization skills.
Already have an account? Log in here