Dayton, OH Posted: 4/21/2021
Job: Receiving Clerk
Location: Dayton, OH
Role: We are looking to hire a Receiving Clerk to support our Client (leading producer of metal fabrications for aerospace and industrial gas turbine engines).
Job Expectations Include:
- You will ensure accurate and seamless reception and processing of incoming shipments.
- Load and unload shipments regularly.
- You are responsible for all functions and paperwork relating to receiving including verifying and maintaining records of incoming shipments or material.
- Prepare the receiving dock to accept incoming product.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years receiver experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 25 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
- Able to bend, twist, turn, carry, walk, sit, stoop, kneel.
- Moderate computer knowledge and skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under minimal supervision.
- High attention to detail to ensure product meets quality expectations.
- Able to successfully pass vision screens.
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects.
Founded in 1995, by Ron & June Stein and still family owned to this day, Principal Technical Services (PTS) was designed to meet a gap in the market. We provide people and tools to Energy & Infrastructure and Life Sciences companies that want to do more than just "fill a position".
Already have an account? Log in here