Dayton, OH Posted: 4/8/2021
Job: Quality Inspector
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Role: We are hiring a Quality Inspector for a contract to hire role. This position will be for 40 hours a week with the possibility of overtime. The schedule for this role is Monday - Thursday 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM with the possibility of over time on Fridays. The purpose of this position is to ensure conformance on precision aerospace components using both visual and dimensional inspection with customer specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect parts using fixed or variable measuring instruments checking for irregularities and defects.
- Must be able to work from complex and detailed blueprints and/or verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task
- Good work ethic
- Willing to learn
- Good attendance
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have Quality Inspection experience
- Familiarity with metal manufacturing processes
- Must be able to use Calipers, Micrometers, Height Gages, etc., and Surface Plate Layout techniques
- Intermediate level skills with MS Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and stand on a daily basis
- Able to bend, twist, turn, carry, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, etc.
- Able to successfully pass vision screens
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects.
Established in 1995, PTS Advance provides people and tools to companies that want to do more than just "fill a position". Our expertise includes attracted and retaining key talent, while managing assignments in a safe, compliant, and transparent manner. We are honest and transparent in the process because we put you first.
Interested? Contact Hannah Johnson at 949-268-4083 or via email at Hannah.Johnson@PTSadvance.com for a confidential discussion!
Already have an account? Log in here