Job: Mechanical Design Professional
Location: Santa Clara, California
Role: PTS Advance is looking to hire a Mechanical Design Professional in Santa Clara, California for a long-term contract position to support our client"s (a leading global engineering consultancy) operations. You will collaborate with a team of designers and engineers as a subject matter expert (SME), help engage with both clients and subcontractors while also designing some of the world"s most advanced facilities. You will also design and draft mechanical systems for construction (HVAC, Utilities, Plumbing and Fire Protection).
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years" experience with AutoCAD design
- 2+ years of building mechanical systems and equipment experience
- 1+ years of Revit design experience
- Technical or Associates degree in relevant field
- SmartPlant or NavisWorks experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
- Displayed ability to learn quickly
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams
- Industrial design experience with high-tech manufacturing, semiconductor facilities, data centers, or similar industries
Established in 1995, PTS Advance provides people and tools to companies that want to do more than just "fill a position". Our expertise includes attracted and retaining key talent, while managing assignments in a safe, compliant, and transparent manner. We are honest and transparent in the process because we put you first.
Interested? Contact Hannah Johnson at 949-268-4083 or via email at Hannah.Johnson@PTSadvance.com for a discussion!