Mogadore, OH Posted: 4/2/2021
Location: Mogadore, Ohio
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus- $500 paid out at 90 and 180 days
Role: We are looking to hire an Inspector/Packer to support out client"s (Greenhouse plastics company) need for reliable and high-quality workers in their manufacturing warehouse. The Inspector/Packer inspects and counts pots and trays as they come off the line. The Inspector/Packer will then stack and pack the pots or trays on a pallet or in a box. The Inspector/Packer is responsible for ensuring there are no defects, and the pots and trays meet quality standards.
- Inspect parts for defects and remove parts that do not meet quality standards.
- Count and record counts accordingly.
- Pack pots or trays in boxes or bags and stack on pallet or in box.
- Sand parts as required with hand-sander to remove burrs and sharp edges.
- Grind defective pots that do not meet required quality standards.
- Label individual parts as required by hand or automatic labeler.
- Make and label boxes to match the item being run.
- Maintain clean area around machines.
- Follow required safety procedures, wearing necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) as provided.
- Perform other duties as assigned and required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to life and move 25-60 pounds.
- Prior experience working as a laborer or packing in a manufacturing or warehouse environment.
- Ability to perform basic math skills.
Benefits after 30 days:
- Company Paid Life and Disability (Life Amount 2x Annual Salary
- Paid Time Off- Vacation and Sick
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) after 90 days
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit
Already have an account? Log in here