ACI / ICC Specialty Inspector
Seattle, WA Posted: 3/25/2021
We're looking for inspection professionals to join our clients team in providing high-level inspection and testing services to their client base on projects throughout western Washington. We need inspectors who are comfortable being actively engaged on construction sites performing special inspections and testing of construction materials in the field. This role offers a dynamic work environment, the opportunity to work on multiple high-profile projects, and be part of an industry leading company.
Consideration for this position requires the following certifications or experience:
- Minimum of two years of related inspection experience
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician - Grade 1.
- ICC Reinforced Concrete Special Inspector, and ability to obtain WABO Reinforced Concrete (RC) certification within one month of hire, if not already certified.
- Valid driver"s license and clean driving record.
- Use a company provided laptop or tablet computer and a working knowledge of MS Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A good work ethic and high level of personal integrity.
- Authorization to work in the United States
In addition to the above required certifications, hiring preference will be given to those with any of the following certifications or experience:
- Radiation Safety training for the operation of a nuclear density gauge.
- ICC Pre-stressed Concrete Special Inspector (WABO PC);
- ICC Spray-applied Fireproofing Special Inspector (WABO FP);
- ICC Structural Masonry Special Inspector (WABO SM);
- ICC Structural Steel & Welding Special Inspector (WABO SW);
- ICC Structural Steel and Bolting Special Inspector (WABO SSB);
- Other WABO Special Inspector designations (SC, LW, CF, PI, PA, FS); or
- Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) - American Welding Society (AWS).
- Associates degree or higher in construction management, construction technology, or related engineering field
- A professional engineer (P.E.) registration in the State of Washington. Similarly an Engineer-In-Training (EIT) is preferred.
Already have an account? Log in here