Bartlesville, OK Posted: 3/17/2021
PTS, working with a leading refiner, is currently seeking a Network Engineer for a long-term assignment in Bartlesville, OK.
* Overseeing the execution of network standards in the refining and midstream businesses.
* Acting as a project escalation for technical decisions.
* Implementing and troubleshooting Cisco LAN/WAN.
* Working directly with customers to provide cost estimates and design for projects.
* Documenting processes, optimizing day-to-day operational stability with the continual need to improve the service and deploy new services, processes and technologies.
* Working operational issues and being on call.
* Working with Corporate network team on standards and projects.
* Manage and drive partner and vendor relationships.
* Lead various projects and team initiatives.
* Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
* 5 or more years of Cisco Networking experience
* CCNA Cisco Certification or equivalent
* Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment)
* Bachelor"s Degree in MIS, CS, EE or related program
* CCNP Cisco Certification or equivalent
* AWS or Azure Cloud Experience
* AWS Cloud Certifications (AWS Architect and AWS Advanced Networking Specialty)
* 10 or more years of working knowledge with EIGRP, BGP, and MPLS routing protocols
* 10 or more years of working knowledge and troubleshooting within a large global Cisco environment
* Experience troubleshooting and implementing Cisco Network Access Control
* Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft O365 Connectivity
* Experience in the configuration and support of QoS
* Communicates clear & specific recommendations and strategies to a wide range of audiences
* Programming/scripting experience; PERL and/or C#
* Accountable and delivers on commitments
* Knowledge of wireless, voice and firewalls
* Experience working with telecommunication carriers
* Experience in network monitoring experience (tools, processes, and procedures)
Already have an account? Log in here