Billings, MT Posted: 3/16/2021
PTS Advance has a contract opportunity for a mid-level Piping designer in Billings Montana.
We are looking for at least 5 years experience in a refinery environment. This is a long term contract.
Local candidates preferred, NO PER DIEM
- Take field measurements to develop routing layouts and isometric drawings both for piping and in some cases tubing for lab scale to pilot plant research units and infrastructure projects such as steam, nitrogen, air, and other products.
- Experience with generating bill of material.
- AutoCAD proficiency and 3D software experience with ability to load customer specifications into AutoCAD as needed.
- Pipe support design and P&ID experience would be a plus.
- Ability to review specifications and estimate piping design durations and schedule.
- Take as-built drawings and update isometric/route drawings as needed.
- Assisting engineering staff with all aspects of pipe/mechanical design projects.
- Comfortable wearing personal protective clothing, climbing ladders and stirs, and a strong attitude towards safety cultures and practices.
- 5+ years of experience required
- Navisworks Required / Proficient in CADworks Required
- Need to be able to multi-task and be extremely organized.
- Interview Process: In Person
- Must pass a background and drug test
- Authorized to work in the United States
Please contact us for a confidential screening.
PTS Advance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here