Our client is a major refinery in the Los Angeles area serving the fuel transportation and aviation fuel needs of the western United States. Operates an integrated network of strategic assets that creates and sells refined petroleum products, from feedstock acquisition to wholesale, commercial and retail sales outlets.
Provide all administrative support for the Environmental Staff and ensure that the group administrative work is managed effectively as well as the Training Department.
Administrative Support experience or equivalent
Microsoft Word a must
Excel basic (data entry some basic knowledge)
* He/She will be splitting his or her time between both the Training and Environmental Departments
Copying, mailing, distributing all reports time sensitive and good time management to be able to handle the workload and prioritize to keep all on time
Prepare shipping documents
Maintain copier, fax and printer equipment
Process and follow-up on check requests an invoices
Set up and process contracts for Environmental
Set up and process work orders in SAP
Preparation of presentation materials and other documents as required
Process new or transitioning employees
Meeting and lunch coordination
Maintain ERIS (Environmental Records Information Systems) - file database
Manage environmental file system to ensure files are appropriately labeled, filed and input into online database, file retention policy is followed, and backlog is kept to a minimum.
Order business cards and stationary
Tracking and reporting on Environmental Department Budget
Documents and Procedures management on DMS
Training Department Responsibilities:
- Act as department first point of contact for visitors
- Manage L&D equipment & supplies
- Ensure operability of department computers including loaner laptops and Room 428 desktops. Log into network once every 30 days to keep them current.
- Manage checkout process for L&D equipment & PPE (visitors & new hires)
- Manage inventory and ordering of department office supplies
- Create purchase requisitions in SAP as needed
- Order storehouse supplies as needed
- Support training and meeting events
- Reserve suitable training space in advance for scheduled training events
- Submit tickets to Facilities for room setup
- Set up supplies in training rooms as needed
- Meet/escort external instructors as needed
- Order catering as needed
- Remove training supplies from room following events
- Provide support to Fundamentals of Refining (FOR) classes as needed
- Recordkeeping & Reporting
- Scan sign-in sheets and save to shared directory for training records
- Perform data entry of sign-in sheets in Passport Learning LMS to credit those attending training
- Reconcile department charges in Concur expense system twice monthly and submit for approval
- Provide training reports queried from LMS as requested
- Serve as backup support for LMS administrator for data entry, reporting, etc.
- Support other EHS group admins providing backup coverage for vacations, absences, etc.
- Prepare written department communications as requested for training events
- Assist Environmental to set up contracts and PO"s as required.
-Agency Visit tracking and NOV/NTC tracking
- Budget tracking for Environmental Expense Budget.
-MyGPS - develop goals/objectives in April of each year, meet monthly to discuss, interim reviews mid-year and complete the process by March of the following year.
- Team building events
- Coordinate move requests
- Process phone and computer requests
- Procedures management - regular updates of Environmental procedures, tracking and updating in DMS
- Annual review of procedures that I am assigned the owner of.
- Generate work orders as needed
Systems Experience: SAP, Microsoft Office, Email, experience using databases
Must be able to drive and have transportation
Schedule: M-F 7a-4p