Our client was founded with the principle that renewable fuels should come from non-food based sources that are environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable.
The Company is upgrading and modifying an existing oil refinery to produce renewable diesel fuel, propane, and naphtha from sustainable low carbon feedstocks for the California Clean Energy fuel market (the 'Project').
They are looking for a Pipeline Compliance Engineer to head up bringing their natural gas transmission pipeline back into service.
- Keeping all the pipelines compliant.
- Putting a Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline back in service.
- Training, identifying and managing the maintenance and potential repairs to the system.
- Revamping the controls for the pipelines (SCADA).
- Attending all the pipelines audits.
All the work is under PHMSA parts 192 and 195.
Programs to be familiar with include:
- Integrity Management Plans - 192
- Integrity Management Plans - 195
- Operation and Maintenance Manual - 192
- Operation and Maintenance Manual - 195
- Operator Qualification Plan - 192 & 195
- 8+ years of experience in a similar position (with gas and/or liquid pipelines).
- Familiarity with Cathodic Protection, line finding and ILI data interpretations.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Strong attention to details
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and more.
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.