Customer Service Representative
Englewood, CO Posted: 3/9/2021
Job: Citizen Responder
Location: Centennial, Colorado
Role: We are hiring a Citizen Responder for a temporary to permanent contract. This position will be for 40 hours a week with no current demand for overtime. The purpose of this position is to provide a visible link as a between the City of Centennial departments and the public and to support to the Citizen Response Center (CRC).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist all department heads in working with citizens and community groups to resolve neighborhood concerns
- As a call-center agent, receive complaints or inquiries via telephone, email, or website requests from the public and provide answers, if known or through research and make the proper referral
- Conduct research and prepare correspondence in response to public inquiries
- Maintain knowledge of various issues surrounding the City, Mayor and Council
- Coordinate resources to respond to citizen"s questions and concerns
- Assist the department in preparation of monthly progress reports
- Assist with preparing and analyzing weekly and monthly reports, generated through the work management system, that monitor compliance with performance standards and inventory control
- Perform data entry in the work management system to initiate and update work requests and complete work requests or work orders
- Attend system administration meetings related to the work management system and process
- Performs other similar duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three (3) years call center or customer service experience.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate verbally and in writing with customers, office and field personnel
Ideal qualifications to have:
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Experience utilizing work management software, such as Cartegraph
- Strong inter-personal relationship skills and the ability to interpret apply and explain work management procedures.
Established in 1995, PTS Advance provides people and tools to companies that want to do more than just "fill a position". Our expertise includes attracted and retaining key talent, while managing assignments in a safe, compliant, and transparent manner. We are honest and transparent in the process because we put you first.
Interested? Contact Hannah Johnson at 949-268-4083 or via email at Hannah.Johnson@PTSadvance.com for a discussion!
Already have an account? Log in here