Pleasanton, CA Posted: 2/26/2021
PTS Advance has an opportunity in Pleasanton, California. We are looking for an Operations Manager who can drive high customer satisfaction while leading a branch team of engineering, project execution and service departments, while also supporting the office team that supports the business. If you have had experience managing teams in the fire alarm and/or security industry, this is a great opportunity for growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the engineering, project management, and service departments for the assigned Division and to ensure all associates embrace the safety culture and comply with all safety initiatives.
- Supervise, train, and develop designers, project managers, technicians, project coordinators, supervisors, dispatchers, and administrative staff.
- Responsible for the scheduling, execution, billing and completion of install, service, warranty, and emergency jobs.
- Develop a budget and meeting revenue and gross margin targets.
- Communicate with customers, vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors to execute plans, programs and processes designed to meet or exceed goals and maximize market potential.
- Responsible for delivering projects within the original budgeted cost.
- Execute monthly project cost and Work in Progress (WIP) analysis. Report the information in an effective manner to management, and takes corrective action as needed.
- Responsible for efficient asset management, such as inventory and company service vehicles.
- Responsible for manpower planning and allocation.
- Responsible in part for customer satisfaction and cash collections.
- Works closely with the sales team to support the growth and profitability of the branch.
- Responsible for control and calibration of inspection, measuring, and testing equipment.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in an operations manager role within the fire alarm and security industry. Knowledge of current fire alarm and security systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate to a diverse group of individuals, including company leadership, regional staff, customers, and vendors.
- Strong, positive team builder with leadership ability.
- Strong understanding of Profit and Loss statements and key financial drivers.
- Ability to attract, develop, grow, and retain a team.
- Ability to understand the technical aspects of the product lines and applications as necessary to make informed management decisions.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
Already have an account? Log in here