Job: Tool Install Structural Engineer
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Role: We are looking to hire a Tool Install Structural Engineer to support our client"s (a leading global engineering consultancy) operations and maintenance functions with their reporting needs. Our people are given as much responsibility as they are willing to take, and opportunities for career growth are only limited by one"s own motivation, capabilities, and attitude. If you are up to this challenge, come be a part of our vibrant, dynamic team and help us deliver world-class designs for industry-leading clients throughout the country.
Responsibilities: Under general supervision, competently perform all conventional aspects of Structural Engineering and analysis as well as exhibit high level of attention to detail and quality control. You will take responsibility for managing your workload, keeping commitments, and taking ownership of your assigned work. You will also work in a timely, accurate, and cost-effective manner with strong attention to detail.
- 6 - 10 years experience in Structural Engineering
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineer License (PE), or ability to obtain within 60 days
- Experience with designing and analyzing traditional steel and concrete structures
- Experience with United States building codes including IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, and AISC
Additional qualities that are beneficial to have:
- Experience leading a team of Structural Engineers and Designers
- M.S. degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Structural Engineer License (SE)
- Tool Install experience in the semiconductor industry
About PTS Advance:
Founded in 1995, by Ron & June Stein and still family owned to this day, Principal Technical Services (PTS) Advance was designed to meet a gap in the market. We provide people to Energy & Infrastructure as well as, Life Sciences companies that want to do more than just "fill a position".
Interested? Contact Hannah Johnson at 949-268-4083 or via email at Hannah.Johnson@PTSadvance.com for a discussion!