Allentown, PA Posted: 2/12/2021
- Requires a B.S. Degree in Engineering and equivalent job experience.
- Must have medical device experience working in an ISO regulated environment
- PMP Certification preferred
- 10+ years of experience in engineering, project management, new product development and / or in the design and implementation of manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Experience in medical injection molding, sub-assembly and component assembly, etc.
- Knowledge of GMP requirements and Change Management.
- This role begins during the later stages of design completion and early construction in order to establish required activities, deliverables, and needed resources to bring new 939 manufacturing facility and new sterilization facility into full operation.
- Responsible for the creation of the project work breakdown structures, risk management, integrated business plans and meeting product requirements. Leads the cross functional development of project architecture for each functional area, synthesizes functional plans and identifies critical interdependencies to drive successful execution of the project.
Already have an account? Log in here