Billings, MT Posted: 2/10/2021
PTS Advance has a job opportunity in Billings Montana for a refinery Maintenance Planner.
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for generating accurate job plans with complete job sequences that tie
together estimated labor resources, parts, materials, equipment and internal/external services required to
complete jobs on agreed upon schedules. The Maintenance Planner will also utilize the current computerized
system as the primary tool for job planning and scheduling.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Planning and estimating labor, material, and service resources for maintenance per Routine Maintenance Planning Process.
- Developing a plan task list library in SAP and planning a package library for repeatable maintenance tasks.
- Generating accurate and complete planning packages for all planned jobs so craft productivity can be optimized (drawings, previous repair history, permit requirements, Bills of Material, etc.).
- Constructively resolving priority, scope, job step, and resource requirement issues in partnership with Operations and Maintenance Resources during the planning stage.
- Back-filling for Scheduler as required and cover additional Planner responsibilities created by short duration absences of other Planners.
- Teaming up with scheduler to develop scheduler skills.
- Critiquing and adjusting plans/task lists for completed jobs based on information returned from crafts and supervision
- Notifying the Master Equipment Data Owner of any equipment changes or BOM changes.
- Providing input and support for Turnaround Planning.
- Reviewing daily all approved Notifications from Operations. Adds to/clarifies Notification content.
- Traveling to field to scope the requested work and determine job needs such as PPE, parts, lifting equipment, scaffolding, insulation removal/replacement, abatement and so forth, in order to determine approximate job cost.
- Requisitioning appropriate parts and materials for each job. Uses "parts reservations" in the requisitioning process to ensure warehouse quantities are available as planned for the scheduled job execution.
- Performing duties assigned during emergency operations.
- SAP Experience
- Experienced Maintenance Planner- 7+ years experience in maintenance planning and scheduling in industrial or refining setting
- 5+ years Refinery Experience
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
Already have an account? Log in here