Document Control Specialist
Bakersfield, CA Posted: 2/4/2021
Our client is ranked in the top 10% of the Top 400 Contractors List by Engineering News Record (ENR), having built projects throughout globally. They are seeking a Document Control Specialist to support a critical project in Bakersfield, CA.
The document control specialist position collects, maintains and distributes all documents necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes that insure conformance to customer requirements; develops and maintains a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents to be retained in the document control center; manages the operation of the document control center to ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes.
- Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution.
- Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Perform clerical typing duties to generate documents as necessary.
- Organizational Skills.
- Project Management.
- Technical Capacity.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate"s degree in business or related field.
Already have an account? Log in here