Our client is a leader in performing difficult fast track projects including full EPC project delivery, turnkey construction, retrofits, upgrades, repairs, outages, and maintenance. They provide a comprehensive range of services for industrial plants and facilities in power generation, renewable energy and energy storage, the refinery and chemical industries, water and wastewater, oil and gas, and alternative fuels.
They are looking for a Field Engineer (FE) to provide overall administrative and technical support for the Project Manager and Field Crews, the Field Engineer will report to the Project Manager on Distribution Projects based out of their office in Fairfield, CA.
This person will also be responsible for:
- Fully understand the project specific specifications and client Standards.
- Must have full knowledge and understand all Permit details, Bid Estimates, State and Local rules and regulations, Scheduling requirements
- Assist with both Cost and Revenue tracking.
- The FE needs to be the first person set up on the project with Operations, including USA"s, and Purchase Orders for all Subcontractors.
- Submit RFI"s and provide back up documentations for final PCO"s.
- Minimum 2 years" experience in construction Project Management in a skill set similar to:
- electrical field
- any heavy civil
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office Programs experience also required (i.e. Word, Outlook, Project, Power Point).
- Construction /Underground/Utility experience/Gas Utility
- Bachelor"s degree in Construction Management or Business Administration preferred.
This is a direct hire opportunity
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and more
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer