Field Service Technician
Irvine, CA Posted: 1/28/2021
Our client is a developer of alternative fueling resources across California. They are hiring multiple Field Service Technicians to support an array of fueling stations that are currently in operation.
- Work on low and medium (24VDC, 110 VAC, 208 VAC) voltage equipment, including motors, relays, compressors and PLC"s
- Train customers on fueling 5k and 10k psi hydrogen vehicles dispensers
- Independently troubleshoot onsite equipment with customer observing
- Work on High pressure hydrogen gas lines (up to 15,000 psi)
- Troubleshoot electrical systems, including 4-20mA system, pressure transducers, valves, electronic and air operated valves, control valves and PLC logic
- Pressure and leak test gas lines
- Aid Commissioning team as needed when needed.
- Work on LH2 systems including pumps
- Maintain a clean environment at each site
- Handle hazardous liquid chemicals
- Work on hydrogen Compressors; replace oil, valves, heads ect.
- General Repair and maintenance
- Sample Hydrogen gas
- Perform Brazing techniques
- Maintain training binder.
- Maintain your tool and training records and all documentation.
- Assist team with various tasks to accomplish projects.
- Answer Customer Calls
- Document work after every task using EMaint and perform inventory transfers
- Supervise contractors to ensure all work is performed per customer and code specifications
- 3-8 years of service/maintenance experience
- Must have a Valid CA Drivers License
- Must be comfortable providing maintenance activities in the field
- Experience with HVAC, Welding, Low/Medium Voltage, and reading schematics is highly preferred
- Ability to work with computer programs including Google products
- The position will require some travel in the state outside of home office
- Available off hours for emergency service support
- Good customer service skills is necessary, when supporting customers on site
Already have an account? Log in here