Electrical Designer Drafter
Benicia, CA Posted: 1/12/2021
PTS Advance has an immediate need for an Electrical Design/Drafter who is experienced in "AutoCAD Electrical" software. This position is located in Benicia, California with an opportunity to work remotely. Our client specializes in Control Systems, Control Panels, and Automation for Life Science and manufacturing customers. This is a contract to perm position
Local are candidates strongly preferred. No relocation offered.
- Electrical Oriented/CAD savvy/willingness to learn.
- Familiar with electrical Schematic layouts, control panels, electrical symbology and meaning.
- Ability to work with Project Manager to ensure client needs, budget, and schedules are met.
- 5 years" experience using AutoCAD Electrical software.
- Basic understanding of Electrical schematics and Standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal personnel and external customers.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive, professional attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
Skill set required:
AutoCAD Electrical, MS Office and Adobe Acrobat proficiency
EPLAN Software desired
Job Type: Contract
Keyword: AutoCAD Electrical, Control Systems, Control Panels, Schematics
PTS Advance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here