Brookfield, WI Posted: 12/3/2020
We currently seeking 3rd shift CNC PRECISION TOOL CUTTER GRINDERS. These opportunities are due to CONTINUED BUSINESS GROWTH. Our client builds its own multi-axis CNC universal grinding machines and robotic auto-loading accessories used to manufacture precision cutting tools from solid carbide blanks.
**Note: Training for 3rd shift opportunities occurs on 1st shift; Extensive training provided**
As a CNC Precision Tool Cutter Grinder you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Setup and operate equipment to perform complex machining operations to close tolerance customer specification.
- Operate state of the art multi-axis CNC grinding machines to manufacture specialty carbide mills, drills, taps, reamers, etc.
- Perform frequent set-ups, changeovers, and minor program offsets for small quantity custom orders.
Successful candidates would have a blend of experience including:
- Proven inspection skills and ability to work to very tight tolerances
- Above average math and problem solving skills; demonstrated ability to use basic trigonometry to calculate angles
- Machine set ups and adjustments
- Computer literate, ability to enter programs and must be able to use measuring/testing equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Previous experience operating CNC grinding equipment such as: Walters, ANCA, Star, Schutte, Rollomatic preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Climate Controlled Shop!
Clean and organized facility!
Company Paid Uniforms & Tools/Gauging!
Already have an account? Log in here