Memphis, TN Posted: 12/2/2020
PTS Advance are keen to hear from Quality Engineer
in the Tennessee area or from candidates open to moving to the area to work with a global client in the medical device marketing space.
These Quality Engineer contract opportunities will run for a minimum of a 12 month period and will offer a very competitive hourly rate for experienced candidates.
Both vacancies have been created due to a need in the company's quality departments to support continual development of market leading products.
We are looking to speak with candidates who can demonstrate the below skills and experience;
- Ability to develop, review and/or approve necessary quality instructions and inspection methods
- Represented Quality Engineering through all product design and development life cycle phases
- Support external product development efforts
- Apply systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying and resolving or improving quality issues
- Develop, review and approve product test reports and technical investigations plans
Education and experience:
- A strong working knowledge and understanding of IS0 13485
- A Bachelors degree in the engineering field or equivalent
- 5+ years relevant industry experience
Already have an account? Log in here