Long Beach, CA Posted: 11/23/2020
Our client is an environmental consulting and construction firm that designs and implements sustainable environmental solutions, including solid and hazardous waste management, landfill gas, site remediation, renewable energy, and regulatory compliance. They are seeking a PIPING DESIGNER with CADWorx experience to support new projects.
- 5-7 years of piping designing experience
- 3-5 years of CADWorx experience 3D- Modeling
- Providing dimensional CAD isometrics
- Review and Comment vendor equipment drawing
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Supporting the design engineers and their work orders
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to the materials.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Good understanding regarding best practices to coordinate other disciplines working in the model environment in order to ensure clash free design
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability
Preferred Qualifications: Refinery experience
Already have an account? Log in here