PTS, working with a leading refiner, is seeking an ECM Administrator for a short-term contract in Borger, TX. The ECM Administrator will be part of an upcoming turnaround and expected to work shifts up to 12 hours in duration.
Qualified candidates will have 1+ years of experience in a similar position, preferably within a fast-paced environment.
The ECM Administrator, Procurement will be responsible for the following:
• Performs operation of daily ECM activities including but not limited to:
• Process and resolve all ECM exceptions, schedule changes etc.
• Coordinate data gathering for new contractor set up and on-boarding.
• Primary interface with Contractor timekeepers.
• Responsible for all user_ids, passwords, profiles and security configurations.
• Maintains ECM procedures and work processes on an on-going basis and ensures compliance with those procedures, processes and standards.
• Identifies and coordinates reporting requirements.
• Ensures ECM timesheets are processed timely and accurately.
• Maintains all ECM master data (pay formulas, schedules, agreements etc.)
• Provide operational support and training to end-users.
• Attends project team meetings as required.
Basic / Minimum Qualifications:
• Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular, full-time basis without restrictions
• Legal to work in United States without restrictions
• Completion of High School
• Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP)
• Subject to extended work hours during turnarounds and emergencies
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with the Maintenance, Reliability, Operations, Security and
• Technical Services Divisions, along with a wide range of personnel from various departments and divisions. Must also interface routinely with contractors.
• Must be beyond reproach in ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all information (written & verbal) obtained on the job.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to interact with a high level of professionalism with all levels of management, including but not limited to: Superintendents/Supervisors, Engineers, Support Staff, and Maintenance Mechanics.
• Must be able to understand and interpret vendor contracts. Some exposure to auditing would be helpful.
• Work well in fast paced and high-pressured environment.
• Excellent attendance is mandatory.