Benicia, CA Posted: 10/29/2020
PTS Advance has a permanent job opportunity. This position is located in Benicia, California. Our client specializes in Control Systems, Control Panels, and Automation for Life Science and manufacturing customers. This position is a direct position and local are candidates strongly preferred.
Using non-powered and powered hand tools to assemble products and control panels per provided documentation and guidance from supervisors.
Principal Duties and Skill-Sets:
- Ability to interpret electrical and mechanical drawings sufficient to assemble products as required.
- Effectively use conventional shop tools such as screw drivers, wire cutters & strippers, drills, wrenches, pliers etc. (Experience with powered wire cutting machines, wire strippers, saws; as well as taps, dies, and heat guns is a plus.)
- Maintain a safe working environment and follow the Shop Safety Policies.
- Accurately report labor hours for the appropriate project.
- Quality-check one’s own work as well as others,’ as needed.
- Attend company sponsored training sessions on new techniques and trends in industries company. serves.
- Possess one’s own set of non-powered hand tools (screwdrivers, socket wrenches, pliers etc.)
- Work well with others in a team-oriented, friendly work environment
Already have an account? Log in here