Our client is an established Industry Leader in the Utility, Energy and Midstream sectors.
They are looking for a Project Manager in San Ramon, CA.
The project manager will be responsible for:
- managing pipeline, station, facilities, or electrical utility projects including planning, design construction and closeout
- managing a broad team of professionals including engineers, drafters and sub-contractors
- project scope, schedule, budget and change orders
The successful candidate will also work closely and interactively with the clients, reporting progress and making forecasts but also to actively identify, and creatively resolve, project issues.
KEY JOB DUTIES
• Responsible for thoroughly understanding and communicating client requirements and project risks to appropriate team members and managing all requirements to ensure client expectations are met.
• Coordinate and facilitate project deliverables – determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time and manpower requirements, and sequencing project elements.
• Track project progress, review project tasks and deliverables to make certain deadlines are met.
• Assess project issues and identify solutions to ensure project is delivered on-time and within budget while meeting client and regulatory requirements.
• Conduct regular status meetings with all internal stakeholders and client representatives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, engineering degree preferred.
• PMP preferred. If not a current PMP, incumbent will be required to obtain PMP within 12 months of employment.
Great direct hire opportunity.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!