PTS Advance is searching for Top Talent to fill our Account Recruitment Manager position. This Account Recruitment Manager (ARM) will have strong Business development skills to drive both new business growth and existing account expansion, serving as the primary point of contact for retail and select key accounts during all phases of the sales cycle ranging from Business Development, Recruitment/Delivery, and Account Management. This position is needed for the North West region and work can be performed remotely.
Business Development: Identify and engage targeted energy sector clients who require contingent workforce management solutions. Driving growth through the development of sector specific expertise and strong client relationships with the aim of securing more than 30 total contactor deployments per annum.
Account Planning: Identify opportunities to offer broad based solutions (Prime Vendor, RPO, Managed Service, Payrolling, Staff Augmentation Initiatives, Projects Staffing), and raise to leadership for discussion.
Requisition Qualification: Partner with hiring managers to identify needs and conduct requisition qualification calls. Determine proper recruitment priority based on variables associated and consult with client regarding any gaps within each opportunity.
Account Management / Expansion: Conduct regular follow up with hiring managers to ensure we are capitalizing on staffing opportunities, maintaining expected service level quality, and executing relationship building strategies (client lunches, dinners, entertainment, etc.).
Recruitment / Delivery: Execute necessary sourcing strategies to identify talent for active and passive opportunities. Conduct candidate interviews to determine fit for active jobs or skill marketing purposes. Lead recruitment tasks from candidate submission through interview scheduling. Negotiate wage rate and compensation package. Coordinate start of on-boarding process upon acceptance of job offers.
Contractor Management: Manage continuous contact in first 2 weeks of assignment, and monthly thereafter. Build effective contractor relationships in hopes to yield candidate referrals and sales leads.
- 8+ years’ experience in business development, recruiting and/or account management, with 3+ years’ experience ideally servicing accounts as the primary point of contact.
- Relationship building – client and contractor.
- Market knowledge – industry and talent pool – preferable.
- Detail Oriented, with a demonstrated track record of managing and following process.
- Sense of Urgency, and ability to keep calm under pressure and solve customer problems.
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal, with evidence of managing negotiations and dispute resolution.