Our client is a major refinery in the Gulf Coast area serving the fuel transportation and aviation fuel needs of the United States. They operate an integrated network of strategic assets that creates and sells refined petroleum products, from feedstock acquisition to wholesale, commercial and retail sales outlets. They are looking for an Electrical Coordinator who has experience with all phases in construction in their Borger, TX refinery.
To be considered for this role, you should have experience in all phases of construction, start up, check out, maintenance, and updating, from supervision to hands on.
- Instrument and electrical installations.
- QAQC of instruments / electrical systems.
- Loop checks and documentation.
- Install, calibrate and commission field instrumentation
- Coordination with OPS and QA/QC group
- 70% instrument, 30% electrical
- 10+ Experience with instrumentation on heavy industrial projects.
- Demonstrated project experience in heavy construction (refinery, petrochemical, petrochem, specialty chemical, food/beverage)
- Understanding of instrument and electrical diagrams
- Management and coordination of electrical contractors at plant
- 12+ Experience with instrumentation on heavy industrial projects.
- Ability to conduct loop checks
PTS Advance offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, FSA, 401k program, direct deposit and more.
PTS Advance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!