Seattle, WA Posted: 9/30/2020
Key responsibilities in the role will include but are not limited to;
- Conduct risk management analysis of new design and updates of released products
- Develop and conduct technical reliability studies and evaluations of product design and performance
- Drive design verification activities for new product development and support design changes. Analyze design performance reports;
- Investigate design related failures and implement corrective action plan and practices
- Test method validations, analyze data and complete reports
- Ensure corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Act as a supportive team member in conjunction with quality teams and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- 5years of work experience as a Reliability Engineer in Pharmaceutical or Biotech space
Desirable working experience:
- Assay experience,
- Systems IVD experience
Already have an account? Log in here