Position is located in Jupiter, FL.
The Tendering Manager will be responsible for preparing tenders for assigned project(s) in line with sales, pricing and product strategy. Will coordinate internal resources during the offer process and ensure that applicable risk management guidelines are followed.
Reports To: Manager, Tendering
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Tender Execution Strategy: Support the Sales Director to develop and implement the strategy for the Tender in order to achieve the project performance and cost goals.
• Tender Strategic Alignment: Align offers with the product strategy and with the defined sales and pricing strategy, while ensuring that applicable risk management guidelines are followed.
• Tender Process: Coordinate the offer process and offer team until offer submission. May engage internal and external stakeholders and consolidate their inputs on scope, cost, and risk. Organize hand-over and start-up phases for the project execution. Contribute to continuously improving the tender process.
• Tender Documentation: Provide accurate scope and associated costs for the tender project. Ensure commercial, contractual, and technical scope documents are correctly prepared with reference to project, country, and client specifics including tax and legal requirements.
• Tender Risk Review: Define and quantify risks during the tender phase. Support Sales in the risk review process.
• Communication: Provide adequate reporting to all stakeholders. Manage the internal communication loop.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
• 2 years of commercial experience, LTA, sales or tender execution in the Gas Turbine industry.
• 2 years of experience in developing and executing project plans according to quality, cost and delivery specifications.
• 2 years of experience solving technical or organizational problems on cross-functional teams, with communication skills at an advanced level.
• Ability to analyze, process, and present complex technical and commercial information.
• Ability to efficiently communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…etc.).
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled