PTS Advance has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Electrical Drafter or Junior Designer who is experienced using AutoCAD software, familiar with NFPA, UL codes and who is early in their career.
This position is located in Benicia, California. Our client specializes in Control Systems, Control Panels, and Automation for Life Science and manufacturing customers. This position is temp to hire and local are candidates strongly preferred.
- Electrical Oriented/CAD savvy/willingness to learn
- Familiar with Design detailed control design packages
- Familiar with Design a selection of control panels parts and materials
- Familiar with Design panels that conform to industry standard (UL, NFPA).
- Ability to work with Project Manager to ensure client needs, budget, and schedules are met.
- 3-5 years experience designing electrical distribution and controls systems using AutoCAD software.
- Basic understanding of Electrical Codes and Standards, specifically, NFPA 70 (the NEC) NFPA 79 UL508A
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal personnel and external customers.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive, professional attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
Skill set required:
AutoCAD Electrical, MS Office and Adobe Acrobat proficiency
Job Type: Full-time (temp to hire)
Pay: $60,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
Keyword: AutoCAD Electrical, Control Systems, Control Panels, Automation
PTS Advance is an EOE