Scheduler – P6 (Owners Rep)
Our client was founded with the principle that renewable fuels should come from non-food based sources that are environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable.
The Company is upgrading and modifying an existing oil refinery to produce renewable diesel fuel, propane, and naphtha from sustainable low carbon feedstocks for the California Clean Energy fuel market (the “Project”).
They are looking for an Owners Rep Scheduler for project support in Bakersfield, CA. This position will also support duties in Planning and Construction Management.
The primary responsibility of this Scheduler is to review and advise on the contractors schedules and assist when needed to develop, update, and analyze engineering and construction schedules, scopes, plans, sequences, and arranging for materials and services for all approved notifications in a manner that assures safety, efficiency, environmental compliance and cost effectiveness while meeting the operating plan. Assures all work complies with applicable safety, engineering specifications and standards, laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Reviews and maintains program schedules identifying relationships, logic, milestones, and constraints for construction projects of various types
- Monitors and actively participates in project and program scheduling issues while administering best practices and standards
- Obtains accurate and timely program schedule updates from project teams and performs QA/QC on information received
- Resource loading and adjusting resources as the project progress
- Performs Critical Path analyses and Earned Value analyses
- Prepares ad-hoc reports and analyses as directed by management
- 5+ years scheduling experience
- Experience within a refinery or process plant environment
- Experience with engineering and construction scheduling
- Proficient with Primavera (P6)
- Cost tracking
- Possess Excellent Communication skills
- Possess Excellent organizational skills
- US Citizen or have legal right to work in the USA
- Experience with Biosolids/Biomass or Biofuels
- Experience with Brownfield and Greenfield construction
- Experience with discovery and demolition
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and the option to accrue PTO
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer