Our client, a major refiner with locations all over the U.S, is seeking a Supply Chain Process & Procedures Contractor for a short-term contract with the possibility of extension to direct-hire. This position will ideally work out of one of their local sites. However, non-local candidates willing to work remotely will be considered.
Qualified candidates will have 8+ years of PSCM experience, including 2+ years of experience overseeing the creation and writing of new P2P policies and procedures within O&G. Ideal candidates will have experience working in both SAP and Ariba and hold Lean Six Sigma certifications.
- Compile and analyze end to end Supply Chain Management policies, procedures & processes, mapping out dependencies & relationships.
- Evaluate SCM policies, procedures & processes identifying gaps against industry best practices, standards and regulations as well as outlining opportunities for targeting increased efficiency & productivity, cost reduction, and improved time management.
· Update, rewrite or compose new SCM policies, procedures & processes as needed, with thorough, detailed, clear and comprehensive documentation; engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure buy-in and are familiar with all the relevant changes.
· Ensure review and approval from necessary stakeholders and business partners is captured for all updated and new documentation.
· Ensure updated or new SCM policies, procedures & processes are in compliance with SOX, and all corresponding industry rules and regulations.
· Ensure updated or new SCM policies, procedure & processes are aligned with Client's US systems, organizational capabilities, Limits of Authority and Core Values.
· Develop implementation plan, process outlines, flow charts, time line and training manuals, including documents that provide detail of the changes and the groups that are impacted by the changes.
· Oversee the implementation process by working with stakeholders, business partners, team members and other employees to ensure that the plan is clear and can be applied quickly and efficiently.
· Support training and change management activities to ensure new SCM policies, procedures & processes are communicated, understood, and adopted.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
· Minimum undergraduate degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance or related discipline required
· Minimum of 8 years of experience in Operational Procurement, with clear understanding of P2P and overall Supply Chain Management Processes required
· 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management or other related process design and documentation role
· Energy industry experience preferred
· All Procurement and Supply Chain Certifications are a plus
· Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt is a plus
· Strong analytical, organizational, time-management and project management skills with depth in understanding SCM policies, procedures & processes.
· Strong written and oral communication skills for creating documents, interacting with stakeholders & business partners and providing training.
· Good influencing, negotiation and presentation skills are required
· Demonstrated ability to drive change with a focus on continuous improvement
· Demonstrated ability to ensure appropriate follow up to keep all stakeholders and business partners informed on progress of tasks and projects
· A strong collaborator across the business, Supply Chain and other support Functions
· Is a Change Champion: Has courage to lead change. Takes a broad business perspective and is willing to speak up. Stimulates new thinking in a positive and non-threatening fashion.
· Applies strong personal integrity and has a high service orientation.
Strong proficiency in MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SAP & Ariba