Fort Washington, PA Posted: 8/19/2020
A Leading Pharmaceutical Company has an opening for a Sr. Biostatistician!
The Senior Biostatistician serves a lead role on projects. He/she interacts with team members in designing and analyzing clinical trials. Key responsibilities and skills include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for protocol development including study design, sample size estimation, randomization, and statistical analysis plan for assigned studies.
- Provide statistical oversight to studies and assure adequate quality and consistency with project requirements.
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of database quality checks.
- Responsible for assuring that data for statistical analyses are complete, accurate and consistent.
- Responsible for statistical analysis plans and the accuracy and timeliness of statistical input into reports or decisions.
- Responsible for validity of analysis and alternative analysis strategies when unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Demonstrates extensive understanding of statistical concepts and methodologies. Recognizes and corrects flaws in scientific reasoning and statistical interpretation.
- Responsible for accuracy and consistency of statistical tables, figures, and data listings, accuracy of report text, and consistency between summary tables in the body of reports and the corresponding source tables and listings.
- Responsible for statistical methods section for the reports. Identifies and corrects flaws in interpretation of results, inconsistency in presentation or inference, adherence to the report guidelines, and assures project-wide consistency.
- Effectively mentor non-statistical peers with regards to statistical methodology and provide appropriate background, motivation, and training to junior statisticians.
- Effectively coordinate assignments and review deliverables so that projects are delivered on time with high quality.
- MS or PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics or related field. Ph.D. with 2+ years of experience or MS with 4+ years of experience.
- High degree of technical competence and communication skill, both oral and written.
- Competent in experimental design, descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Pharmaceutical, CRO, or related industry experience with clinical trials.
Already have an account? Log in here