In this role, you will be responsible for providing general project management, organizational, and administrative support to the project team. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, organized, creative, and have the ability to multi-task. This individual must have the ability to work independently and also as an effective and engaged team member in a fast-past environment. Strong initiative and follow-through is essential for this job.
In addition, this role requires you to be the quality assurance administrator for the projects assigned to your portfolio. And, it is expected that the majority of your time be billable to projects. The Sr. PA will provide backup to other PA’s and/or administrators in the group, as the project workload and schedules dictate.
Senior Project Administrator Job Duties:
· Organize and maintain project schedules, files, and databases.
· Process all change orders, RFI’s, and submittals. Coordinate outgoing formal issuances.
· Familiar with document drafting, distribution, and change management.
· Produce reports or other project-related materials for project manager(s) and engineer(s).
· Acts as the project quality control monitor.
· Maintain team calendar and advise project team of upcoming deadlines.
· Assist with the preparation of budgets and review expenses reports.
· Coordinate project meetings and project deliverables.
· Transcribe and distribute meeting minutes.
· Provide support for the project manager and help to resolve issues.
· Build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Institute and curate libraries of reusable document components.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills
· Customer Service Focused
· Team Player
· Learning Agility
· Math Accuracy
· Must have 3-5 years of construction administrative or clerical experience. Previous project coordination experience and familiarity with construction is a plus.
· BA degree preferred or similar combination of professional experience and education.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
· MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
· Deltek Vision.
· Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat or BlueBeam Revu.
· Excellent proofreading skills.
· Familiarity with Procore or some other relevant CA Software.