Our client, a major refiner with locations all over the U.S, is seeking a Supply Chain Process & Procedure Coordinator. This position can be based at either of the client's U.S. corporate HQ locations, which are Dallas, TX and Brentwood, Tennessee, or at any of the following refinery sites in Texas. Candidates from any of these locations are encouraged to apply:
Big Spring, Tx
San Antonio, TX
This role reports to the Sr. Director of Supply Chain Planning & Performance.
- · Compile and analyze end to end Supply Chain Management policies, procedures & processes, mapping out dependencies & relationships.
- · Evaluate SCM policies, procedures & processes identifying gaps against industry best practices, standards and regulations as well as outlining opportunities for targeting increased efficiency & productivity, cost reduction, and improved time management.
· Update, rewrite or compose new SCM policies, procedures & processes as needed, with thorough, detailed, clear and comprehensive documentation; engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure buy-in and are familiar with all the relevant changes.
· Ensure review and approval from necessary stakeholders and business partners is captured for all updated and new documentation.
· Ensure updated or new SCM policies, procedures & processes are in compliance with SOX, and all corresponding industry rules and regulations.
· Ensure updated or new SCM policies, procedure & processes are aligned with Client's US systems, organizational capabilities, Limits of Authority and Core Values.
· Develop implementation plan, process outlines, flow charts, time line and training manuals, including documents that provide detail of the changes and the groups that are impacted by the changes.
· Oversee the implementation process by working with stakeholders, business partners, team members and other employees to ensure that the plan is clear and can be applied quickly and efficiently.
· Support training and change management activities to ensure new SCM policies, procedures & processes are communicated, understood, and adopted.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
· Minimum undergraduate degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance or related discipline required
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in Operational Procurement, with clear understanding of P2P and overall Supply Chain Management Processes required
· 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management or other related process design and documentation role
· Energy industry experience preferred
· All Procurement and Supply Chain Certifications are a plus
· Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt is a plus
· Strong analytical, organizational, time-management and project management skills with depth in understanding SCM policies, procedures & processes.
· Strong written and oral communication skills for creating documents, interacting with stakeholders & business partners and providing training.
· Good influencing, negotiation and presentation skills are required
· Demonstrated ability to drive change with a focus on continuous improvement
· Demonstrated ability to ensure appropriate follow up to keep all stakeholders and business partners informed on progress of tasks and projects
· A strong collaborator across the business, Supply Chain and other support Functions
· Is a Change Champion: Has courage to lead change. Takes a broad business perspective and is willing to speak up. Stimulates new thinking in a positive and non-threatening fashion.
· Applies strong personal integrity and has a high service orientation.
· Strong proficiency in MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SAP & Ariba