PTS Advance has an immediate opening for an AutoCAD design drafter to create isometric inspection drawings.
Our client is an oil refinery in the Bay Area. Must be local for in-person interview..
- 5+ years piping isometric inspection (ISO"s) design/drafting experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office
- Refinery field experience is a must
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Valid driver"s license
- Employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and background check.
- Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC) required.
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and the option to accrue PTO, 9x80 work schedule with every other Friday off, opportunity to earn project based bonuses and company profit share incentives
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer