Construction Coordinator (Civil / Structural)
Martinez, CA Posted: 6/3/2020
PTS Advance is looking for a Construction Coordinator with a Civil / Structural background for our client in Martinez, California. This position is immediate and is set to start end of July 2020 and run 8-12 months.
- Oversee field execution of refinery capital improvements, projects, and major maintenance.
- Ensuring work is conducted in safe, environmentally compliant manner, and according to issued designs and standards.
- Coordinator will ensure the installation of equipment/piping/steel on small construction projects and Turn Around work within the assigned facility is in accordance with client’s installation specifications, drawings and safety requirements.
- Work with project engineers to specify content and scope of construction work packages.
- Collaborate with planners, schedulers and estimators to produce resource-loaded project schedules based on the issued work packages.
- Education: High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience: 5-15 years’ experience in overseeing Civil and Structural construction and Refining industry required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as construction supervisor, foreman or planner in petrochemical industry.
- Computer Proficiencies: Microsoft Suite, SAP, Primavera experience preferred.
Work schedule could vary with project schedule and/or T/A requirements.
TWIC required, OSHA training required, Site specific training required
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and the option to accrue PTO, 9x80 work schedule with every other Friday off, opportunity to earn project based bonuses and company profit share incentives
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here