Process Controls Engineer
Jolon, CA Posted: 5/28/2020
PTS Advance is looking for an experienced Controls Engineer who has personally defined control architecture and written code for new and novel equipment. Must be very familiar with Allen Bradley and the Rockwell Automation suite of software tools and solutions. This is a very capable hands on engineer. (It is not a plant sustaining engineer or a higher-level program manager).
The client company is focused on diverting waste from landfills and converting waste streams to energy and products.
Very exciting and new technology.
- BSEE or related strong technical degree in Process Controls & Automation; 5-10 years’ experience as noted below
- Allen Bradley PLC & Rockwell Automation Software experience
- Can develop control architecture concepts and produce advanced code to implement (NOT a sustaining engineer or control tech)
- Ability to integrate a wide range of instruments and controls (including up to Class 1 Division 1) in an industrial explosion proof environment
- Proven ability to work with process, electrical & mechanical engineers in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Significant hands on in the field experience
- Located in the Jolon, CA. area (Monterey County)
The 12-hour shifts, 7-days/week are only during campaigns, which we plan to run every 3 or 4 months.
Employees start accruing 12 days PTO on their first full pay period, then start accruing 18 days after twelve months of employment.
This company offers the following benefits to its full-time employees:
- No-cost for employee-only health insurance plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Incentive Stock Options:This position would receive 8,600 to 12,000 incentive stock options depending on salary.
- Paid time off and holiday pay
Already have an account? Log in here