Refinery Turnaround Manager
Port Arthur, TX Posted: 5/12/2020
Here at PTS Advance, our goal during the current industry downturn is to build the strongest candidate network on the Gulf Coast so that when projects pick up again, we're aligned to put you back to work as quickly as possible. We anticipate a widespread need for experienced Turnaround with a fair amount of previous downstream experience. If you meet the following criteria and would like to be considered for upcoming work with our clients, please let us know by submitting your resume and additional details via this post.
REFINERY TURNAROUND MANAGER
Experience Required: 5+ years of supervisory experience in turnaround execution, project management, field construction, or related activity, including planning, preparation, execution, and closeout of TA.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and lead meetings with stakeholders. Participate in meetings with turnaround leadership team.
- Accountable for site profit and loss.
- Responsible for establishing performance metrics and objectives to meet company and client expectations around safety, quality and cost control.
- Responsible for providing leadership, coaching and technical expertise to support turnaround work.
- Responsible for managing plant resources and assets to efficiently execute planned work and respond to unplanned (emergency) work.
- Responsible for ensuring all work is executed in compliance with client and company quality control and company safety standards.
- Responsible for providing a work environment that is consistent with company policies regarding discrimination, violence or harassment.
- Responsible for administering and documenting disciplinary action in accordance with company and/or client requirements.
- Manage turnaround safety program
- Assist in development of bid packages and contractor selections
- Develop overall turnaround strategy with execution milestones
- Oversee turnaround lifecycle including pre-outage planning and post outage demobilization
- Participate in the development of estimates, funding documents, schedule, and ongoing cost forecasts.
- Provide insight on budget and schedule, including turnaround financial close out process.
- Ensure a safe plant turnover to Operations.
- Uphold and communicate high standards of integrity.
- Manage change order process and communicate impact to HyCO Management.
- Support continuous improvement by providing feedback on turnaround process and tools.
- Support Client's Management of Change process, recognizing plant changes and following through on all documentation and recommendations in a timely manner.
- Must be familiar with basics principles of process piping, pressure vessels, heat exchange equipment, rotating equipment, basic electrical components and process control devices.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in turnaround execution, project management, field construction, or related activity.
- Professional Engineer is preferred.
- Proficient in the use of computers and business software, including Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook) OneNote, SAP, Primavera P6.
- Technical or Business degree preferred.
- Refinery or petrochemical operations, maintenance, and capital projects experience.
Already have an account? Log in here