Los Angeles, CA Posted: 5/5/2020
Our client has a long-term project management and project controls contract with one of the largest school districts in the country LAUSD- Los Angeles Unified School District and have an immediate need for a Project Scheduler. This position is based in the Downtown Los Angeles office.
The primary responsibility of the Project Scheduler is as follows:
- Develops and maintains program schedules identifying relationships, logic, milestones, and constraints for construction projects of various types
- Monitors and actively participates in project and program scheduling issues while administering best practices and standards
- Obtains accurate and timely program schedule updates from project teams and performs QA/QC on information received
- Creates and develops conceptual what-if schedules for multiple project types including large complex multi-year projects
- Performs Critical Path analyses and Earned Value analyses
- Prepares ad-hoc reports and analyses as directed by management
- Eight (8) years full time paid professional experience in Scheduling for an owner or General Contractor, preferably working on multiple educational facilities or public works projects
- Proficiency in Primavera 15.1 or above and MS Office Suite
- Experience with projects using Design-Bid-Build and Design-Build project delivery methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and planning skills
- Ability to build efficient working relationships with project teams and department staff
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in any course, but with additional two (2) years of experience in Construction Scheduling to compensate for the required education.
- * Experience can compensate years of education requirement.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
This is a Direct Hire position with a full benefits package.
Our Client offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and PTO
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here